Become a Member
CSSWA represents the interests of its members and promotes the work Catholic agencies provide within the general community.
From 1 January 2019, all new members of CSSWA will receive a complimentary membership. It means there is no fee to subscribe to be our member and your name will automatically be added to our membership database.
Types of Membership
Full Membership is available to any Catholic social service providers operating in Western Australia upon application and approval by the Council.
Associate Membership is available to individuals who subscribe to the CSSWA Purpose and Objects upon application and approval by the Council.
Why join us?
- Representation on relevant concern form members to State Members of Parliament
- Access to the latest research, service programs, and member’s news.
- Access to training and conferences
- Opportunities for staff placements
- Opportunities for collaboration and networking
- Promotion through our social & digital media and events
- Voting rights at general meetings