A NATIONAL CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES CONFERENCE
7 – 9 July 2021
For the first time, the Catholic Social Services conference will be done in a webinar setting from an online platform on the 7 – 9 July 2021.
The theme is WALKING WITH HIS PEOPLE which caters for an exploration into how we can best deliver our services with an Indigenous perspective in remote areas, including but not limited to:
- Many stories from the Indigenous community
- Recidivism in WA prisons
- The high incidence of Indigenous prisoners in WA prisons
- The increasing numbers of women over 55 suffering homelessness
- Leadership and Governance
- Family Violence
- Effective welfare programs
The conference is expected to attract 200+ local and national delegates from Catholic social welfare agencies.
To register your expression of interest to attend, please complete this form.
Contact us for more information.
Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead – James 2:14